Aww. I, for one, will miss her.
A few questions after last night’s election result:
- Who on earth will be able to fill Helen’s massive, sensible shoes?
- Won’t it be nice to see her in something other than a red jacket?
- Have you ever seen John Key looking so happy?
- How totally shamed was JK’s daughter standing on the stage with him last night?
- Should Key have gone all Obama-esque and offered the whanau a new pet, just to elicit a teensy smile from the kids?
- Will the right wing blogosphere change now they are no longer the underdogs?
- How close did the celebrating Nats come to boo-ing Helen Clark live on national TV, whilst their leader was trying to give a gracious speech?
- Will we now see the return of political satire to our telly screens?
- Why didn’t TVNZ commission an election special Facelift episode?
- Will Lita’s Mother ever forgive my vote?
- Will this post-vote-guilt subside?