Lita had the
mis good fortune to meet folk ‘in da know’ tonight. It turns out that Ponsnobby can deliver surprises. Here’s all I learnt on le All Blacks.
The following is pure gossip, mostly second-to-third-hand (aka da juiciest) …
- Dougie Howlett stomped on a couple of cars in the carpark of The Hilton Heathrow and also trashed his hotel room, letting off a teensy bit of steam from the events of the past week.
- Dan Carter partaked in some hardcore partying before leaving for France, to the extreme that a couple of friends raised concerns over his ecstacy and enjoyment of the party lifestyle.
- When Jerry Collins and his brunette female acquaintance were recently mistaken for Posh and Becks at Ponsnobby’s most Westie of Westie joints, they unfortunately didn’t get the joke.
- Sione Lauaki is “gutted mate” after returning home to NZ today – this comment may or may not have been solicited after
Litasomeone drunkstupid asked him the hard-hitting, journalistic question: “How are you feeling?”
- N to the Z’s fave actress Robyn Malcolm is toy-boying Anton Oliver, him of the surprisingly good buttocksocology.
- Hayley Holt and Richie McCaw have remained close friends since dating earlier this year and plan to keep their friendship low-key for as long as they can get away with it (the number of Google searches for RichHay that end up at BOTS show you already know).